IVF/ICSI, is a method of fertilization that takes place outside the body and in a laboratory dish
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a relatively simple fertility treatment. It may be done with or without fertility drugs. The washed sperm are inserted into a woman’s uterus around the time of ovulation.
Semen is specially prepared and inseminated into the uterus using a small catheter around the time of ovulation.
- Women with ovulation disorders
- Women with cervical factor fertility
- Couple with unexplained infertility
- Male infertility that has a viable sperm count of more than 1 million.
- Depend on age and cause of infertility.
- Our Sperm laboratory has been accredited by international standards.