IVF/ICSI, is a method of fertilization that takes place outside the body and in a laboratory dish
Embryo freezing is a mean to preserve fertility for future use by freezing embryos in the sub-zero temperature at –196 degree Celcius with the use of cryoprotective additives to prevent ice crystal formation and damage within the embryo cell.
Jetanin currently uses vitrification method for cryopreservation of embryos. Using a high concentration of cryoprotective additives and a rapid reduction of temperature reduces ice crystal formation. This method reduces the risk of cell damage.
- Patient with excess number of embryos for transferring
- Patients are at high risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
- Improve pregnancy rate by transferring good embryos in the cycle that has the optimal hormone profiles
- For those not ready to take embryo transfer in fresh cycle due to various reasons.
- For women who aim to delay childbearing
- Reducing the incidence of multiple pregnancies by transferring only one embryo in fresh cycle and freeze the remaining embryos for future use.
- Increase the pregnancy rate as studies show that transferring embryo in frozen thawed cycle has a greater success rate than transferring embryo in fresh cycle.
- Our embryology lab has received international accreditation; ISO9001, ISO15189, JCI and RTAC and our embryologists are certified at the national level (ATE, TSRM) and international level (ESHRE).