IVF/ICSI, is a method of fertilization that takes place outside the body and in a laboratory dish
Oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) is a procedure to preserve a woman’s eggs (oocytes).
This technique has been used to enable women to postpone pregnancy to a later date – whether for medical reasons such as cancer treatment or for social reasons such as employment or study. The eggs are extracted, frozen and stored.
At Jetanin, we use vitrification method for freezing. Using a high concentration of cryoprotectant and rapidly cooling down the temperature to help reduce ice crystal formation, reduce cell damage and increase success rate.
- Woman who is being treated for cancer or having a medical condition that may affect future fertility.
- Woman who has a family history or genetic related with early or premature menopause.
- Woman who may have problems with ovarian function such as endometriotic cyst or previous ovarian surgery.
- For social reason or Social egg freezing, woman that is currently not ready to have a child but wish to have a child in the future
- Depend on age and quality of the egg.
- We have reported a case of healthy babies born after 10 years of egg freezing at Jetanin
- Our laboratory and embryologist are internationally certified
- We have over 25 years of experience infertility treatment.